COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS UPDATE
Both WorkSafe Connect's facilities in Brisbane and Townsville are open and courses are continuing as planned (subject to the below COVID measures).
Ongoing COVID Response - All Regions
WorkSafe Connect is focused on the health and wellbeing of our clients, colleagues and staff and is continually monitoring and adhering to the advice from the Queensland Government regarding COVID-19.
The following applies to courses conducted in a WorkSafe Connect facility:
- Masks to be worn while indoors.
- Masks do not need to be worn during any outdoor component of a course if a distance of 1.5 meters can be maintained.
- Classrooms are setup to ensure there is social distancing of at least 1.5 meters between each participant.
- Hand sanitiser is available throughout each facility and should be used regularly.
- Student sign-in sheets are undertaken verbally and recorded by a WorkSafe Connect employee.
- Refreshments are available - these are individually packaged and all single use only.
- Where relevant, training resources (e.g. manikins, fire extinguishers) will be disinfected after use.
- High touch surfaces will be disinfected regularly.
- Information preventing transmission of the virus i.e. hand washing etc has been placed in all common areas.
As a student, if you meet any of the below criteria you must not attend any WorkSafe Connect training courses:
- You feel unwell or have had any COVID-like symptoms;
- Are a close contact or required to isolate for any reason under government guidelines;
- You have tested positive for COVID-19 and have not yet completed the government's quarantine / isolation requirements.
If you need to reschedule any of your booked training or have any questions regarding upcoming training or related services then please do not hesitate to get in touch with a member of the WorkSafe Connect team via the following channels:
- WorkSafe Connect – Townsville – 07 4728 9866
- WorkSafe Connect – Brisbane – 07 3277 3282
- Email – email@example.com
We will continue to carefully monitor the situation and update any changes to our preparations or training operations.
COVID Safe Checklist
For your reference, please find below our completed COVID Safe Checklist. This Checklist is also displayed at the entrance of each facility.