G2 Carry out Risk Management Process Training Course Brisbane, Townsville or Onsite.
Are you looking for a G2 Risk Management Training Course in Brisbane, Townsville or Onsite?
WorkSafe Connect has been delivering mine safety programs for over 10 years and is one of Queensland’s leading suppliers of the G2 program.
This 1-day course provides participants with the skills and knowledge required to carry out the risk management process with a focus on risk within the mining and quarrying industry.
The program is made up of the following nationally accredited unit of competency (which is recognised by the QLD Department of Mines):
RIIRIS402D Carry out the risk management process (previously RIIRIS402A, MNCG1002B, MNCG1002A)
Our course will run participants through the risk management process with the key focus of the program being the importance of planning for risk management, preparing to implement the risk management processes, identifying unacceptable risks, auditing the risk management process and completing records and reports.
G2 is a necessary Training course for those looking to progress their mining/quarrying career. The risk management process is of utmost importance on all mine/quarry sites and therefore undertaking G2 training is critical for most supervisors as they progress in the resources industry.
Please note that the G2 program forms part of our core mining induction programs which includes the entry level Standard 11 generic induction surface coal mining program along with the S123 Site Supervisor program both of which can be accessed via the following link:
Upon the successful completion of this course, participants will obtain a credit card sized ‘Competency ID Card’ along with the nationally recognised Statement of Attainment in both electronic and hard copy form.
WorkSafe Connect offers the G2 Carry out Risk Management Process course monthly as part of our open course schedule or we can deliver this program onsite or on demand subject to client requirements.
If you have any questions regarding our G2 Carry out Risk Management Process training course then please get in touch with a member of the WorkSafe Connect team today.
- Plan and prepare for implementing the risk management process
- Identify hazards
- Assess risk
- Identify unacceptable risk
- Identify potential actions
- Decide on action
- Implement or facilitate action
- Review the implementation of action
- Audit the risk management process
- Complete records and reports
- Legislation, documentation, policies and procedures
- Relevant outcomes, work procedures and requirements for managing risk
- Demonstrates completion of carrying out the risk management process
- Facilitating risk assessment exercises for others
- Providing clear and timely instruction and supervision by the individual of those involved in carrying out the risk management
- Hazard identification and implement action plans
- Identifying hazards which may have acute and long-term effects on people
- Applying hazard analysis to identify and score the risk
- Selecting and implementing the appropriate treatments using the hierarchy of controls, and reduce unacceptable risk
- Auditing outcomes and processes for compliance and effectiveness, and recommend changes to improve effectiveness
- Preparing written risk assessment documentation
- Hazards and assessing risks
- Acceptability of risks
- Identifying existing risk controls
- Determining adequacy of current risk controls
- New potential risk controls
What is a Unique Student Identifier (USI)?
If you're studying nationally recognised training in Australia from 1 January 2015, you are required to have a Unique Student Identifier (USI).
Your USI links to an online account that contains all your training records and results that you have completed from 1 January 2015 onwards and without this number we cannot issue you your statement of attainment.
If you do not already have a USI please click on the following link to create one.
It is a straight forward process to complete this online and you will require a Driver's Licence, Medicare Card, Australian Passport or Birth Certificate to proceed.
BrisbaneBuilding, Room 1.02 - Evans Deakin Room
Construction Training Centre
460-492 Beaudesert Road
Townsville327 Bayswater Road
WorkSafe Connect delivers remote and onsite training, assessment and verification of competencies for high risk and industrial courses.